Have you missed me?

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I posted! I really need to get busy and take some pictures of all my creations. I just have been doing a lot with my family lately.

First I did some camp training with Girl Scouts. It was a fun weekend and I enjoyed learning about the outdoors, tying knots, using a compass and spider sniffing. So much fun! I even went on a night hike and learned that Wintergreen Lifesavers make a spark when you crunch them. I'm for sure going to show my troop that one at our camping trip in April. They will love it!

Also I have been busy with my Stampin' Up! business. Taking orders, doing classes, workshops, delivering orders, etc. I'm not complaining. LOL. I love that I have so many new friends and customers lately. It does take some time to organize myself. LOL. Hopefully I'll slow down a bit to catch up on my blog.

This weekend is my daughter's birthday party. I have been making some awesome things for it. She told me a month ago that she wanted a bird themed party. No brainer! I got the bird die from Stampin' Up! and made invitations. Then I made her a banner with the pennent die. I also used the kit from the mini catalog to embellish it. We decorated a wood birdhouse and today we need to make some treats for the party. I also want to make more decorations. Lots to do.

Here's some pictures of the invites and banner.





Jessica decorated this bird house we got for a $1. I love how the SAB paper looks on it.


I made these cute party favors. I distressed the Blushing Bride Cardstock first and then added embellishments.



A set of cards using the Mixed Bunch stamp set. I copied this from my friend Michele Wyatt.



Well I better go clean something. My husband keeps coming in my office asking me what I'm doing. I should be getting the house ready for the party tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!