Camping on Memorial Day Weekend

My family and our neighbors went on a camping trip on Memorial Day Weekend. It was crowded but we were able to get camp sites right next to each other. Next time we go we would want a site on the lake so we can pull our boats up to camp.

Here's a picture of Amanda "riding" the boat. She made the ropes into reins and pretended it was a horse.

We spent most of the time in the boat since it was sooo hot out. Here's Trapper on the boat. We put towels down so he wouldn't burn his feet. That metal sure gets hot.

Here's our captain:


Jessica was having fun too and got into the water a lot. Here she is posing for the camera.


I love camping and can't wait to go again. Here's a picture of our campsite. I just love the outdoors.


I do have other fun Stampin' stuff to tell you about but for now you'll have to be happy with photos from my trip. I've been busy working on my girl scouts scrapbooks. 14 of them! I'm about 1/3 done and need to get cracking. I'll post more when I get a chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!