Open House May 12

Do you want to learn more about making cards and creating beautiful scrapbook pages? Maybe you've heard about the new Smooch Spritz from our Summer Catalog. I'm having an open house on May 12 and would love to have you and a friend come and see what's new with Stampin' Up! I really am excited to show people the new colors coming out this summer and all the fun new stamp sets in the Mini Catalog. Visit my website for more details.

My true passion was always scrapbooking. This month is National Scrapbooking Month. In honor of that I want to have a little contest. If you have a picture that is crying out to be scrapbooked I want to challenge you to make it into a scrapbook page and email me a picture of your completed page. I'll be  posting some of my scrapbook pages this month for inspiration. I'll be giving away a free stamp set to the most creative and current Stampin' Up! Scrapbook page. So give it a go and see what you come up with.

Here's a sample page that I made at the last crop I was at. 


I love the Build-A-Bear Stamp sets. I was able to embellish this page without stressing over finding the right paper, accessories, etc. So if you have had a party at Build-A-Bear this is a must have stamp set.

Email your pages to: jackieb410@bellsouth.net


Happy Scrapbooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!