It's almost April!

Wow! Where has the time gone??? I can't believe that March is almost over. I know I've been extra busy. Some of you know that I recently started a Girl Scout troop for my daughter. With selling Girl Scout Cookies, camping, practicing a dance routine and of course doing arts and crafts I've neglected my stamping supplies and this blog. I'm finally able to take a minute and catch you all up on what I've been doing.

Here's some great cards that we did for my punch club.


We had a lot of fun making these cards and I was able to try out the new scallop border trim punch. It corresponds with the scallop corner punch.

I did get the ideas from some of my favorite blogs.  Jackie Topa and Jan Tink. What would I do if I had to keep reinventing the wheel. LOL.

I've been able to do a little stamping for my daughter's birthday coming up in April. Here's the invite that I came up with. It's the Princess and the Frog party but I can't bring myself to buy premade invites. So I got creative with Totally-Tess and Unfrogretable. Lookie:


Jessica loves it! I liked turning Tess' pants into a dress just by using a marker and omitting some of the outline for the pants. Turned out great and shows how you can really change that stamp set to whatever you want.

I gotta run but I hope to be posting weekly again.

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Amanda Morris said…
They're all so cute! I love the princess party invitation, and I like the Easter eggs peaking out of the grass.
Jackie Barfield said…
A customer came up with the eggs peeking out at the class. LOL. I loved it so I said, "make me some eggs too!" LOL.

I love the girl. I think she's the best! I can do so much with her. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!