Christmas Cards!

I have to say a BIG thank you to Michelle and Carla! Without you ladies I wouldn't have even started my Christmas cards much less have them almost done. :)

I can't reveal what the cards look like until I mail them. LOL. So I'm sorry to keep you hanging. But let me tell you that my two girls absolutely HATE them. LOL. Do I have you interested in seeing them yet??? Hopefully you aren't on my naughtly list and will receive a card in the mail. LOL.

This month is busy, busy, busy. Decorating the house, going to parades, leading little girls in girl scout stuff. It's been fun and hectic at the same time. My girls love this time of year just like me. We've been baking cookies too. But I have to remind myself not to bake when it's raining. Just too much moisture in the dough. they didn't hold their shape at all and it was almost a total waste except we could eat more cookie dough. Yum!

I hope my post is making sense and not sounding like I'm rambling. I've had a headache all day and hated not feeling up to par.  Still feeling like my head is full of cotton but at least the pain is mostly gone. My girls still have fun. They went to a birthday party. I got to rest and work on my Christmas cards in peace. Oh that reminds me why my head was hurting so much this morning. My "angel" broke something that I had handmade a few Christmases back. I strickly inforce the no touching rule to some things and this was one of them. So I'm in the bathroom when said angel comes in saying she broke something. I ask what it was and she tells me and I start yelling that I told her not to touch it. She says, "Well it's better that I tell you instead of hide it right?!" LOL. If I hadn't been so mad I would have laughed. Now I'm laughing cause some hot glue fixed it after I figured it all out and wrapped the beads around it correctly. But I was sure it was ruined before that happened and proceeded to yell some more. Later said angel got in trouble again for using my lipstick and then lying about it to me to my face. I only knew she was lying because when I went to use the said lipstick it was up all the way with the lid smushing it making a huge mess of it. She was on time out for a good two hours. That probably stopped her from breaking something else.

I did catch some of the game today. Bama is UNSTOPABLE!!! I did feel bad for Florida's quarterback Tebow. He had tears in his eyes and was choked up because their perfect season ended in a loss. His last year before heading to the draft and he didn't win the SEC Championship. He was so gracious though. He said how proud he was of the Alabama team and then said he was happy for them. They were the better team. He thanked the reporter and said, "God bless."  Such a nice guy. I wish both teams could have won. Or at least had a close game so he could have felt like he had a chance of winning. It was a blowout though.

Well enough talk of all that... I'll have to post a pic of a card I'm not using for Christmas so you can have something to look at. Or you can check  other blogs like Mandy's or Lisa's. LOL. 

Happy Stampin'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Punch art crazy!